Disputes are an unfortunate reality of business. Good practice doesn’t necessarily allow us to avoid disputes completely, but it does mean knowing how to resolve them in the best interests of the business. When they do arise you need advice right from the outset. We pride ourselves on advice that is delivered quickly, easy to understand, focused specifically on how your business works and transparent and predictable when it comes to costs.
Our solicitors will advise on whether disputes should be resolved through Court proceedings or alternative dispute resolution, including mediation. We can handle urgent applications for injunctions and freezing orders. Here is a list of some of the areas we can assist with:
- Breach of contract claims.
- Fraud and asset tracing.
- Partnership disputes.
- Breach of warranty claims.
- Agency disputes.
- Construction litigation.
- Debt recovery.
- Professional negligence claims against solicitors, accountants and architects.
- Property litigation including fraudulent transfer of property.
- Boundary disputes and rights of way.