Prolegis can advise and assist you with all aspects of UK Immigration and Asylum law.
We appreciate Immigration and Asylum law can be difficult to understand and is changing constantly.
That is why we are here to help. We advise both individuals and business clients.
We will advise you on the legal requirements, your eligibility, documentation required, processing timescales and supplementary matters to ensure that the immigration process runs as smoothly as possible for you.
We offer a fixed fee service for all types of Immigration and Asylum cases.
Immigration for Businesses
Whether you are an employer with 1000 employees or a small business with upto 10 we can advise you on all aspects of your immigration matters.
Following the changes to the immigration rules there is now a legal obligation imposed upon the employer to initiate checks on the employee prior to recruiting them. Otherwise the employer risks facing heavy penalties. At Prolegis Solicitors we offer an Immigration Employer Support Programme catered for your employment needs. This includes offering in house advice and assistance to ensure you comply with your legal obligations as an employer.
We offer advice and assistance to employers in the following areas;
- Sponsorship Licence Applications
- Suspension/Revocation of Sponsorship Licences
- Immigration Employer Support Programme [training and general advisory services (for HR, senior management, legal counsel, board level etc)
- Sponsoring Migrant Workers
- Certificates of Sponsorship
- Tiers 1,2,4,5
- Business Visas
- Immigration raids and Emergencies
Immigration for Individuals
We are approached by a range of clients from all over the world; either seeking to enter the UK or regularising their status within the UK.
We are routinely approached by individuals who have been the victims of negligent advice, and are left in a state of turmoil due to the incompetent advice they have received by so called ‘immigration advisors’ posing as solicitors.
We are well known for our expertise in resolving complex immigration cases and provide advice and assistance in the following areas;
- Entry Clearance Application [ Visitor, Marriage, Fiance, Civil Partnership, Student,]
- Points Based System, Tiers 1,2,3,4,5
- Removal & Deportation
- Judicial Review
- British Nationality and Citizenship
- Settlement Applications
- Dependant Applications
- Representation at Appeal Hearings
- EEA Applications
- Human Rights Applications
- Discretionary Leave To Remain Applications
- Indefinite Leave To Remain
- Fresh Representations