Disputes are an unfortunate inevitability in business, so quick dispute resolution is essential to get your life and business back on track. Prolegis can provide expert advice right from the outset. We pride ourselves on delivering quick, honest, and easy to understand advice that is specially tailored to your individual needs. We promise to keep your best interests at the heart of the service, making sure you get the best outcome possible in your situation. We are upfront and transparent with our costs too – no hidden fees, no surprise costs, just a clear and professional service from start to finish.
Our solicitors will advise on whether your dispute should be resolved through Court proceedings or alternative dispute resolution, including mediation. Our solicitors can also support you with urgent applications for injunctions and freezing orders.
Below is an example list of areas that our experienced solicitors can assist you with:
- Commercial contract disputes
- Breach of directors duties, shareholder and partnership disputes
- Civil fraud claims, freezing orders and asset recovery
- Agency disputes
- Construction disputes
- Debt recovery
- Professional negligence claims against solicitors, accountants and architects
- Property litigation including fraudulent transfer of property
- Trust claims
- Boundary disputes and rights of way