Deed of Separation

If you do wish to separate from your partner and have not decided to go through a divorce, we can still help you. We can advise you on a separation agreement also known as a Deed of Separation. This will allow you to agree;

  • How your finances and assets should be divided
  • How your debts should be shared
  • Where either party should live
  • Who the children should reside with and when and how often contact should take place
  • How the children’s expenses are shared

This will give you a peace of mind, and ease the pressure during your separation.