Criminal Injuries

We can assist your claim for compensation if you have been attacked or assaulted in the UK during the past 2 years.

Your claim will be pursued via the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

Criminal injury compensation claims can be very complicated.

Many claims are rejected by the CICA every year.

It is always helpful to seek professional legal advice.