Prolegis Solicitors remains open for business during the pandemic.
We want to reassure clients, team members and the communities we serve that we are continuing to both anticipate & follow Government guidelines to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Since lockdown began, we have been successfully conducting the majority of our client meetings via telephone consultations, email and, where practical, video calls. Should you need to meet your case worker in person, they will advise you of this and arrange an appointment for you, when they discuss your case.
Continuation of service
Following the latest Government advice, our ways of working remain broadly unchanged.
- We are open for business virtually and can be contacted by calling 0800 0126410 or via email email@example.com. Please avoid post in favour of email.
- Should you need to meet your case worker in person, they will advise you of this and arrange an appointment for you, when they discuss your case.
- Following government guidelines, it is now a requirement for our clients to wear a face covering when visiting our offices. If you are exempt from this, please let your case worker know ahead of your meeting.
We await further guidance from the Government and will provide updates here when additional actions are to be taken.
Action we are taking
Ensuring the safety of our clients and team is our absolute priority and to achieve this we are following or exceeding government guidelines:
- We are keeping clients & team members updated with the current Government guidance on the best practices to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Our ‘Emergency Management Team’, continue to support the business with the resources necessary to continue providing a safe & seamless service.
- The majority of our team are now back in the office for business critical meetings with clients that require a face-to-face meeting.
- Systems are in place for us to effectively inform clients and team members of alternative arrangements as Government advice changes.
We would like to thank our clients for their understanding and patience and our team for their support in these unprecedented circumstances.